Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fashion & Food in San Francisco

Too much time has passed since I have last blogged...Life has a tendency to get so busy and I have a tendency to get caught up in the busyness of it (as do many, I'm sure!).

Below you will find an assortment of photos taken throughout the past months of food from delicious restaurants and fashion from some great designers and fashion walks. Most of it is found in Hayes Valley. Ahh Hayes Valley is wonderful for both food and fashion.
The first four photos were taken at the fashion walk in Hayes Valley. It was so inspirational to see such works of art: anything from clothing, to interior design, to accessories and jewelry.
The second photo is of my mum and I at the infamous Zazies in Cole Valley. It was the best brunch I have ever had: ginger pancakes with lemon curd and blueberries on top and a mexican influenced poached egg on a sourdough english muffin. Delightful!
The third is a nutmeg, cinnamon and plum crumble that I made. The plums were taken from my tree in the back yard!
Finally, the last picture was taken at the amazing chocolate shop, "Bittersweet." It is found on fillmore st. and my sis and I shared a delicious mexican hot chocolate cake.
Enjoy :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment