Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FASHION


My first San Francisco fashion blog! My best friend sent me an article that was in Lucky magazine about great boutiques in San Francisco...so tomorrow I will venture out into Inner Richmond, Presidio Heights and Lower Haight to scope them out. I will first stop by Park Life in Inner Richmond, then over to Sample Angel in the Presidio and then down to Doe in Lower Haight. I'm hoping to find the perfect, inexpensive Easter outfit. Expect some photos tomorrow!


Did I mention that I will be biking? Yep, I brought my mountain bike up here and despite the hills, have been getting a lot of use out of it. I biked over the Golden Gate Bridge and into the Marin Headlands on Saturday and I biked to Ocean Beach on Sunday and was actually able to lay out :) It will be fun to bike through the city tomorrow. I will also be making a pit stop at Trader Joe's to purchase some $1.25 (so good!!!) yellow daffodils to give to my two Aunties when i see them for Easter.

3 comments:

  1. do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog, macaroni club! she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! i'd like to invite you to come visit macaroni club, and if you like this piece of leah's, sign up to win it!
    xo... sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me Ms., but as a devoted reader to your San Francisco/Fashion blog I would like to request that you write an update soon please. Your blog is one of the things I enjoy most on the World Wide Web and I would greatly appreciate my enjoyment to continue. I hope you take my request into consideration... especially since I am a devoted reader.

    Thanks.

    Love,
    your DR (Devoted Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey very interesting blog :) You should check out mine sometime. I saw that you listen to iron & wine.

    ReplyDelete