Monday, April 6, 2009

San Francisco


I am soooo lame. I haven't updated this blog since February 16...it has almost been two months. I am sorry (I am only saying sorry to like 3 people though because not many actually read this, but still, I'm sorry never the less.)

So I am no longer a San Diego girl. I moved to San Francisco at the end of February to get a change of scenery and a new perspective on my job search. What I have come to realize is how amazing this city is. I've visited for a few days at a time, in the past four years, but have completely enjoyed exploring this amazing city and all it has to offer...which is a lot. It is an ideal city for almost anybody: outdoorsy things, metropolitan life, wonderful little districts, delicious restaurants, great cafes, tons of museums, some of the best and well kept parks, and marin county and napa valley so close by. I LOVE san francisco.

Oh and one of my favorite things that I totally forgot to mention is the fashion and the shopping (pictures to come!). So now starts my san francisco adventure (and new blog). I am feeling fashion inspired, so expect a lot of fashion to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment